Work with us
Work placements and final study projects
Every year, Patria offers work placements for dozens of students in various fields. Work placements begin in May-June and usually last from three to six months. Following their practical training, many trainees have found part-time employment opportunities in the company or, at least, a chance to conduct their final study project.
Work placements begin in May-June and usually last from three to six months.
- Design and assistant design jobs for students in electronics, automotive, and mechanical engineering, including supervisory and project engineer roles
- Design jobs in structural, manufacturing, tools, and aviation technologies
- Opportunities in software and electronics design in communications, defence electronics, and space electronics
- Production jobs in manufacturing and assembly, including fitting and welding jobs for students following electronics, automotive fitting, and plater welders' study programmes.
- Jobs in quality assurance, logistics, and administration
Final study projects
You will find many different ways of completing your final study project at Patria. You can enter into an employment contract with Patria, which enables you to participate in a project and write up your thesis about your findings, or you can be contracted to carry out a research project.
We offer some subject areas for final projects each year, but if you already have an interesting topic in mind, you can always contact us to discuss it. We strive to support our final project trainees by assigning you a supervisor to whom you can turn with questions or problems. Our goal is to ensure that students working at Patria will meet their curriculum targets for graduation. Fill in your application at Final Study projects (open application).