Technology transfer and local manufacturing concept is natural part of our business model. We have performed very successful technology transfer as industrial participation and production for production in Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, and South Africa.
By choosing Patria, our customer countries’ defense industry will receive high quality and technology transfer, possibility of a local production and in some cases a substantial direct investment to modernise the production infrastructure.
Technology transfer provides an independent maintenance and control in crisis situations, better logistics and financial benefits to the country.
All of this will result in great amount of employment, direct and indirect, within our business partners’ supply chain.
Technology transfer provides an independent maintenance and control in crisis situations, better logistics and financial benefits to the country. This would be a low risk investment for our partner as we are providing technology for a readily available product which is proven in combat condition. Our target in technology transfer agreement is to provide this missing link for our partner’s industrial process to building up the local ecosystem and achieving self-reliance in the highest quality AMV and mortar defense technology.
Security of supply
- Knowledge transfer and capability development in the target country
- Increase of local know-how & skills
- Manpower development
- Production process
- Procurement & supply chain processes
- Enhanced capabilities for local life cycle support services
- Localised production with cost-effective infrastructure
- Wide use of local supplier networks
- Increased direct and indirect employment
- Opportunities for synergies and development within other industries
- Independent manufacturing of high-end product to export markets
Sustainable future businesses
- Co-operation opportunities between the local industry and foreign component manufacturers
- Business opportunities beyond the original delivery program
Patria Technology Transfer is proven already in 4 countries ensuring minimized risk of the project out come