Patria Nemo Navy - game changer on board
Patria Nemo Navy is a turreted, remote-controlled 120 mm mortar system. It is an indirect fire support system, but due to its direct fire capability, it can also be used for self-defence against other vessels. Patria Nemo Navy can also fire Multiple Rounds Simultaneous Impact (MRSI) fire missions where up to 6 grenades are hitting the target simultaneously.
Turret and vessel protect the crew against ballistic treats and battlefield contaminants within the protection level of the platform vessel. The light and compact turret is easily installable on fast-moving patrol boats and landing crafts.
Patria Nemo Navy is functioning perfectly on board. Rapid response, accuracy, shoot & scoot, firepower, protection, mobility - all the characteristics of Patria’s Game Changers of the Battlefield.
The light and compact turret is easily installable on fast moving patrol boats and landing crafts.
Advantages of the Patria Nemo Navy
- A lightweight structure, requiring little space within the vessel, and therefore, not compromising the vessel characteristics
- High rate of fire
- Rapid response
- Minimal crew (boat/vessel crew + 1 Nemo weapon officer + 2 loaders)
- Direct fire capability
- Direct lay capability
- Fire-on-the-move capability
- Ballistic and NBC protection
- Suitable for all standard 120 mm smoothbore mortar ammunition
- Large amount of onboard ammunition
- A chassis providing for high mobility
- Full 360° rotation
- Enables supporting of the landing troops with highly effective infantry support weapon system which is on the same compact sized landing craft as the landing troops are using
- Joint operations between Patria Nemo and Patria Nemo Navy units